Bigland Hall Pony Club
Bigland Hall runs a very successful and highly popular Pony Club every Saturday afternoon.
Designed for ages 6 to 16 it offers both girls and boys the opportunity to develop equine skills and enjoy a new and challenging hobby/sport:
(Nb – no child will ride on the open road without parent permission and/or unless they have assessed proven ability or have successfully passed the Road Rider badge)
- Work towards and achieve the accredited badge system.
- Work towards the examinations; for syllabi click here.
- Participate in one hours riding, either as part of a structured lesson in our indoor school or a supervised leisure ride around Bigland Hall Estate.
- Participate in an hourly stable/ horse management lesson which covers all aspects of horse/pony care.
- Help in the general running of a busy equine yard which could entail : Grooming and tacking up, stable management, tack cleaning and general yard duties.
- Be properly supervised at all times by trained members of staff and in line with Health and Safety, Child Protection policy.
We run special fun days and camps throughout the year. For times and dates please check the events page!
How to Join!
1. Download the Application Form Here... Pony Club Application Form 2013.PDF (Right Click to Save)
2. Print off and fill out the application form
3. Send the First Page, along with the joining fee of £24 to Pony Club UK, at this address -
The Pony Club, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2RW
4. Bring the second page in to us (at which point you can attend Pony Club days)
5. Once Pony Club UK have recieved your form, a joining pack will be sent out to you!
A big well done goes out to all those that passed their badges this time on the assessment day! A list will be published of all those that have acheived in the Pony Club Newsletter coming out this Spring.
To all those still studying their badges, good luck at the next assessment day!!